orabb v0.7 beta
It's a total rewrote of orabb to be modular.
The good news :
The bad news :
- databases can be monitor in parallel (;
- more advanded test abilities ;
- you can set limit by database and/or by row ;
- more documentation and in (bad) english ;
- you can do your own output plugin ;
It's now able to watch for Oracle, Pgsql and should work with all
rdbms with a DBD perl module (Mysql, DB2, Informix...) and perhaps
even MSSQL with FreeTDS.
- you must reinstall from scratch
I don't know anything about other rdbms than oracle, there's no module
for them. All contributions welcome !
If you need new features, it's a good time to ask for them.
A demo is here. Go on the sgbd link.
Download this release here
You can equally found old releases here.